AlternateUI

Plugins AlternateUI

Can you clarify the steps to reproduce the problem? I've tried adding and removing Naturalis.dll or Naturalis.cslist, but I'm not able to trigger the error. I've tried Naturalis 15 and 21 on VaM 1.22.0.3.
Strange :unsure:
All I did on a fresh new scene, is adding a person atom, change the appearance and then load naturalis first without anything else and I do have that problem that pops up.

Will a favorites system be implemented for clothing and hair? And there are also problems with favorites in morphs. When you select favorites, the list of morphs shows not only favorites
1699261224611.png
1699261206461.png

I really like how much more responsive this is than default UIs, but there's a couple missing features and annoyances that are keeping me from switching completely.

Here's my list of suggestion:

- Right click on morph to reset it. Having to aim for that small Def button breaks workflow. I want to move the slider, and be able to just press the RMB to instantly see the difference without having to look at the morph UI.

- Can't filter out pose morphs or non-pose morphs. There should be a three way toggle for All/MorphsOnly/PosesOnly.

- There's also no indicator of what is a pose or a normal morph. This is really important since we need to know which morphs are going to stay on the character, and which are going to get removed when changing poses and such.

- I'd also appreciate a differentiating indicator for built-in, local, and package morphs. Similar to default UI:
- grey: built-in
- blue: local
- redish: package
Active item indicator can be a bright green triangle in top right corner.

- Ability to select multiple morph categories, just like we can with clothing.

- If search query isn't encapsulated in //, transform it into a matching function with logic similar to Morph Filter Plus plugin. This is pretty much all everyone would ever need. It's WAY easier to use (especially when enabling automatic replacement of spaces with +) and actually provides more matching flexibility than regexp, since doing stuff like `foo+bar` matches both "foo bar" and "bar foo", which is incredibly annoying to set up with regexps. Also, it's easier to teach non-programing people `foo+bar` than regular expressions.

- The UI is ugly :( Like usability impacting ugly, with all those borders, some of which are missing and strobing in&out when I rotate the camera... It'd be better to not use borders and instead only color the backgrounds with built-in/local/package color suggested above.

- Slightly bump up the font size of item names? Like 1-2 px maybe. Current is too small.

- Scrolling anywhere on morph/clothing UI should navigate to next page. And scrolling down should be next page, not up.

- Hover info for clothing items. I need to know what package it's from, and what its license is (also add the license to morph info).

Back
Top Bottom