Aloha Shirt

Clothing Aloha Shirt

VirtaArtieMitchel

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Super nice shirt. As constructive criticism, when in undress mode, it would be cool if the shirt would COMPLETELU untie at the front, like some of the basic shirt that comes with VAM. As it is right now, when the shirt fell off, it seems that a piece of clothe stick right under the breast of the model.

Never the less, great work. This shirt looks great.

Super nice shirt. As constructive criticism, when in undress mode, it would be cool if the shirt would COMPLETELU untie at the front, like some of the basic shirt that comes with VAM. As it is right now, when the shirt fell off, it seems that a piece of clothe stick right under the breast of the model.

Never the less, great work. This shirt looks great.

Ah shit. Must of slipped when painting the sim. I think when I tested I probably tested it after manually setting the undress threshold to 0.

Next time I'm workin on it I'll take a look.

Thanks for letting me know!

Ah shit. Must of slipped when painting the sim. I think when I tested I probably tested it after manually setting the undress threshold to 0.

Next time I'm workin on it I'll take a look.

Thanks for letting me know!

That would be awesome. The yellow one is one of the best looking shirt around. I am working on a hot scene and selected it. Quickly noticed it. You will reproduce easily.

I'll try to update it tonight. Gonna add it to my calendar. Been meaning to go in to add some more textures on to it anyway. Going to add all the Stable Diffusion designs onto it.

Okay so looking into this it is just that the sim is set to .95 so it does stick. I will release an update that sets the undress threshold to 0.

I am also going to make a version of the shirt that is untied but hangs from shoulders. That way people can have it either way. Gonna be a bit more work but should release later today or tomorrow.

Edit:
If you are looking to release ASAP you could set the undress threshold to 0, save a preset called (SOME PRESET NAME) and include that preset in your package when you release. But I'll do my best to get this out soon.

So update. This actually might be more of a VaM bug than a bug with the clothing. You may have to manually jiggle the undress threshold slider. If the clothing is loaded in with that set to 0 for some reason the edges stick to the chest. Going to repackage it with the threshold set to 0 but I can't assure that the bug wont still happen occasionally.

I had to force reload the asset a bunch to get the bug to happen at all. So may be some strange bug that is happening in your scene. Hopefully the reduced red on the sim texture and the threshold being set to 0 helps.

That would be awesome. The yellow one is one of the best looking shirt around. I am working on a hot scene and selected it. Quickly noticed it. You will reproduce easily.

Alright so this has been bugging the hell out of me but I figured out a solution for you. The bug still happens, but you can stop it if you set the skin join strength to 0 as well. So you can create a preset that has undress threshold at 0 and skin joint strength as 0 and then in your scene you should be able to swap to that preset. Shouldn't hang if you leave all the textures the same.

This is probably worth a bug report to VaM about, something about this is making the shirt not work properly. Going to attempt at recalculating the sim stuff but after that not a ton I can change.

VirtaArtieMitchel updated Aloha Shirt with a new update entry:

Bug Fix + New Presets

Updated undress threshold to address a bug. If bug persists simply changing the threshold to anything but 0 and then back to 0 will fix it.

Also setting the skin joint strength to 0 will solve it but will cause the top to undress regardless of whether or not undress is checked so do it with a preset and swap it via timeline or animation.

Also added 3 new texture presets and an example preset for applying a texture to the sheer or wet preset...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom