Alien Incursion

Scenes Alien Incursion

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Alien Incursion - Where No Man Has Come Before

Single scene "movie" with dialogue! (well, monologues)
Runtime: 12.5 minutes
Just sit back and enjoy.

Back Story:
You are the captain of a cargo ship currently making a months long interstellar run with no one but your android to keep you company.

Viewing:
Intended for VR POV/Embody but a good show for the desktop viewers also.

Instructions:
Play: Reset and Play scene
Stop/Reset: Reset/Disembody/Reload poses
Embody: POV/Embody Toggle

Like it/Love it/Hate it?
If you think it's worthy, all...

Read more about this resource...

I've been interested to watch this given your other scenes, but unfortunately it's crashed VAM for me all three times I tried to load it. I think it could be on my end because usually it happens after I've watched other scenes and I guess am running low on VRAM, but just wanted to let you know in case there was something you could do.

I've been interested to watch this given your other scenes, but unfortunately it's crashed VAM for me all three times I tried to load it. I think it could be on my end because usually it happens after I've watched other scenes and I guess am running low on VRAM, but just wanted to let you know in case there was something you could do.
Thanks for the heads up.
I'm no expert with VAM but I worried that this might be to much for some systems. I'm running 11700k, 3080ti, 32GB.
This thread discusses crashing a little: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/vam-affecting-computer-performance.27622

I'd be interested in trying to figure out what the limitations of VAM are.
This scene was the most complex I'd made (up until Harry Nelson) with 3 atoms and enabling/disabling them and all the playing around with gravity. There may be a reason that I couldn't find any instances of people adjusting gravity mid-scene like this. I could try some experimental "light" versions without the floating bananas or gravity manip.

Questions:
A. Does the "Harry Nelson" scene work for you? That has similar 3 person atoms turning on/off
B. Does this scene crash at a specific time or during init load?
C. Have any other specific scenes crashed for you or just this one?
D. Have you played with the setting (soft body physics, resolution, etc) to see if that affects it?
E. What FPS do you typically achieve in scenes? If low have you tried GiveMeFPS plugin?
F. Have you looked at your resource monitor or GPU-Z to see how much RAM/VRAM Vam is using?

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm no expert with VAM but I worried that this might be to much for some systems. I'm running 11700k, 3080ti, 32GB.
This thread discusses crashing a little: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/vam-affecting-computer-performance.27622

I'd be interested in trying to figure out what the limitations of VAM are.
This scene was the most complex I'd made (up until Harry Nelson) with 3 atoms and enabling/disabling them and all the playing around with gravity. There may be a reason that I couldn't find any instances of people adjusting gravity mid-scene like this. I could try some experimental "light" versions without the floating bananas or gravity manip.

Questions:
A. Does the "Harry Nelson" scene work for you? That has similar 3 person atoms turning on/off
B. Does this scene crash at a specific time or during init load?
C. Have any other specific scenes crashed for you or just this one?
D. Have you played with the setting (soft body physics, resolution, etc) to see if that affects it?
E. What FPS do you typically achieve in scenes? If low have you tried GiveMeFPS plugin?
F. Have you looked at your resource monitor or GPU-Z to see how much RAM/VRAM Vam is using?
Hey, I didn't get to go back to this, but I didn't download Harry Nelson because it wasn't as much my thing. The crash has always happened during initial load. I did some folder cleaning yesterday, so I'll try to go back to it. I usually don't experience crashes except sometimes after using VAM for a couple hours. I usually get around 35 FPS lately after some tweaks but sometimes higher depending on the scene. I use GiveMeFPS as an automatic session plugin. I'll try this again today and report back.

So, I finally got to watch this. I cleaned out a few stray VARs which were clogging things up and then this ran like a dream. Not sure what the problem was at first. Great job!

So, I finally got to watch this. I cleaned out a few stray VARs which were clogging things up and then this ran like a dream. Not sure what the problem was at first. Great job!
Great to hear! I guess I had a similar problem with PetaZwega's Hard Work scene. It played, but strange things happened like no bikini and crazy breast morphs.

Back
Top Bottom