Albedo

Looks Albedo

Love the look, but horns don't load. Searching "horn" or "sharr" doesn't find these horns. Are they supposed to load when the scene loads? or am I supposed to equip them? I've downloaded and installed the dependencies.

This is the asset you need to download for the horns to load
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/a-devilish-horn-pack.3083/

Yeah, like I said, I have the dependencies downloaded and installed (as in I get a file overwrite if I redownload them and put them in the AddonPackages folder) :unsure:. Are they supposed to load automatically? If so, something is broken with either the model or the dependencies... Or do I need to load them through CUA? If so, what do I need to search for?

Yeah, like I said, I have the dependencies downloaded and installed (as in I get a file overwrite if I redownload them and put them in the AddonPackages folder) :unsure:. Are they supposed to load automatically? If so, something is broken with either the model or the dependencies... Or do I need to load them through CUA? If so, what do I need to search for?
I have no idea why they won't load for you, but you can load them manually adding the atom Misc -> CustomUnityAsset and then selecting the CustomUnityAsset -> select file -> you search for horns and click on the asset and then you put the horns on the character's head and then parent link it to the character by going to CustomUnityAsset control -> Link to Atom -> Person | Link to -> head and parent linking to position and rotation.

Hmm, I followed your walkthrough and I can find other .assetbundles, including other horns, like sharr_satyr horns and the hornspack for denngar's ruby of the sea... but the horns from the devilish horn pack aren't there... I am supposed to put Sharr.Horn_Pack.1.var into the "Addon Packages" folder like every other .var... right? If so, seems the reason why they're not loading is because the horn pack is missing... dispite the .var being it the addonpackage folder...

Hmm, I followed your walkthrough and I can find other .assetbundles, including other horns, like sharr_satyr horns and the hornspack for denngar's ruby of the sea... but the horns from the devilish horn pack aren't there... I am supposed to put Sharr.Horn_Pack.1.var into the "Addon Packages" folder like every other .var... right? If so, seems the reason why they're not loading is because the horn pack is missing... dispite the .var being it the addonpackage folder...
There are multiple ways to go around that, one way is to open the var file as a .rar and just drop the assetbundle in custom -> assets.
Another way is to search every possible word in the search bar like "sharr", "horn", "pack".
Keep in mind when you're searching in the CustomUnityAsset atom -> select file to press the all flattened in the up left corner
There's root/ custom\assets / and then there's all flattened which shows all the assets, search "horn" after pressing all flattened.
If it still does not work I will update the file again.

There are multiple ways to go around that, one way is to open the var file as a .rar and just drop the assetbundle in custom -> assets.
Another way is to search every possible word in the search bar like "sharr", "horn", "pack".
Keep in mind when you're searching in the CustomUnityAsset atom -> select file to press the all flattened in the up left corner
There's root/ custom\assets / and then there's all flattened which shows all the assets, search "horn" after pressing all flattened.
If it still does not work I will update the file again.
I already tried searching for sharr, horn and devil/ish with the all flattened option, no matter what I searched, it just wouldn't find it :confused:. Just tried opening it as a rar and putting the assets in the custom/asset folder... That worked! I can actually find the horns in assets now... however they don't autoload on albedo when I load the models scene, so I'll have to place them myself. Thanks so much for your help :giggle:.

Back
Top Bottom