Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Alana - College sorority girl and former cheerleader

Alana is a cute, fun college sorority girl who used to be a cheerleader in high school. She asked her parents for breasts implants as a gift for her 21st birthday, and she can't wait to show them off! You get presets of her before and after her new boob-job.

Note: There are also two additional "tall" presets that are designed to maintain the default Genesis 2 Female height and size, which can sometimes have more stable positioning in scenes. Both versions should work well in most scenes...

Read more about this resource...

[QUOTE]Thank you for the kind review! I probably spent too many hours dialing in every little detail like an obsessed perfectionist, but I'm really happy with how she turned out. :)[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth the effort! Not enough people put the effort into making a truly sexy torso, but you knocked that one out of the park :)

Definitely worth the effort! Not enough people put the effort into making a truly sexy torso, but you knocked that one out of the park :)
It's so nice to hear someone appreciate my hard work like that, thank you! ☺ The female body is a beautiful work of art, and I am in love with all the tiny details. I've got some other looks set aside to finish; I'll definitely share them when I have time to polish them up! :)

It's so nice to hear someone appreciate my hard work like that, thank you! ☺ The female body is a beautiful work of art, and I am in love with all the tiny details. I've got some other looks set aside to finish; I'll definitely share them when I have time to polish them up! :)
Please do! Looking forward to seeing more of your style <3

Back
Top Bottom