• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

m.almohsin

Reactions
Hi VAM community,

I have recently discovered and dived into the Stable Diffusion Image Generator. This now being used to generate AI images using the computing power of your local computer (while some using it with cloud based computing such as Google Colab).

Depending on the trained model you’re using, you can generate some amazing human images of realistic or anime.

After testing it for myself, I thought this can be an amazing tool to generate looks/appearances inspired by images of actual people using this AI engine. Perhaps creating a specific model for VAM called (Image2Look)? I’m not a programmer, but I know someone in this community would love to take this challenge.

See below to get to know Stable Diffusion. Some of the most popular platforms that use this engine are:

• Stable Diffusion Automatic1111
• Stable Diffusion Web UI
• Stable Diffusion ComfyUi

Below some random examples of some of the extensions/workflows (text2image & image2image) that I have successfully used. I selected one of each platforms since they differ in their UIs.

(Example) Stable Diffusion Text2Image Generator:

(Example) Stable Diffusion Image2Image Generator:

(civitai.com) is a community hub that is being used for all type of amazing models to run using the Stable Diffusion engine. See example below:

I hope someone finds a way or ideas to integrate this to VAM for generating looks inspired by images of actual people.

Note: attached images are AI Generated using Stable Diffusion and are not mine, they were created by other individuals and were shared on civitai.com. These are very easy to generate. I created some amazing virts but are stored on my PC.

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpeg
    IMG_0752.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0755.jpeg
    IMG_0755.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0751.jpeg
    IMG_0751.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0753.jpeg
    IMG_0753.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
We have a hard time generating a proper 500 tris low poly house from a prompt at the moment. A fully compatible G9 character from a prompt is far from becoming a reality ;)

Back
Top Bottom