Ahegao training Succubus

Scenes Ahegao training Succubus

BANANANA

Reactions
BANANANA submitted a new resource:

Making Succubus - Making Succubus

You have become a demon in the role of raising a succubus.
The succubus is beautiful, but it seems that she is not good at changing her expression.
Educate your succubus.

あなたはサキュバスを育てる役職の悪魔になりました。
サキュバスは美人ですが、表情を変えるのは苦手なようです。
サキュバスを教育しましょう。

This scene is fictional. It does not promote crime.

View attachment 214510
View attachment 214511
View attachment 214512
View attachment 214513
The PV includes scenes from my past works...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, just wondering is there a way to stop the background music being out of pitch every second!? I think it's tight to the timeline or sth because I changed the pitch in AudioSource back to 1.0 but whenever the animation starts the pitch goes off and on sync to the animation. Thanks for the great scene!

oh sorry The background sound in this scene was not created in conjunction with the female's movements.
It was created by randomly arranging various female voices.
The setting of the scene is a castle full of succubi, and the horny voices of the other succubi echo.
Actually, I wanted to have some succubus around me who do naughty things, but I gave up on it because it would increase the load on my PC and it would be troublesome.
And to give it a weird spatial feel, it's pitched down and back up.
If you don't like the sound speed change, turn off "Trigger 2" in "Light_TimeLine".
That will give you normal speed.

Thank you for your compliment.
I came up with the impossible situation of having sex with a robot-like woman whose facial expressions don't change much, and tried to make it, but apparently it didn't resonate with everyone (crying).

Last edited:
Don't worry! your scene is really awesome and improving for sure~ I see that in the recent scene, Obsess with you, you use more modern music and even have three choices of music and lightings for the players. That is becoming one of my favorite scene and actually led me to download your other contents. Perhaps more like that one and have the two girls interact with each other. For example, you can get one girl to nipple lick another while in pov cowgirl position for the player. Lesbian action in front of you with great music and lighting will be a delightful sight xD. Anyways, good luck in your future work and thank you for sharing how to change the background bgm. I'll give that fix a try :3

Back
Top Bottom