After The Club

Scenes After The Club

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

After The Club - Dan stood up his GF and left her stranded. Dan's GF found another way home.

Dan had a bad habit of ditching his girlfriend and leaving her stranded. It seems however she met a couple of friendly guys that watched out for her over the course of the evening, and made sure she mad it home. But not her home...

Dependencies are still an issue on my system, however in this case it may be justified for some,

credits to
50shades
hazmhox
Hunting-Succubus
Molmark
TGC
VRAdultFun.

As far as I can tell these are the creators whose assets I explicitly used in this scene...

Read more about this resource...

Hexenv88 updated After The Club with a new update entry:

After The Club

Dan had a bad habit of ditching his girlfriend and leaving her stranded. It seems however she met a couple of friendly guys that watched out for her over the course of the evening, and made sure she mad it home. But not her home...

I have used this scene set as testing ground. I took the advice of community members and rebuilt it on a clean VaM install pulling in only assets I needed that would make it work. I managed to drop the dependencies from 83 to 2 and provided a few minor but...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom