Question Add dildo or penis properties to a shape object/capsule?

Battletoad08

Reactions
I use passthough only and the chroma keyifier plugin is priceless for scenes to look realistic. You can use objects to make parts of your body to show infront of a model instead of behind. Using the body language plugin there is magnetic auto thrust function on diff body parts. You can create a capsule to place over yourself and add the keyifier to it so that you are infront of the girl. The problem is the thrust motion doesnt recognize the capsule like it does a sex toy. The sex toy doesnt work with the keyifier plugin. Anyone have any ideas how to make it work? Hoping for an update on that plugin but maybe there is a workaround?

Thanks.

I use passthough only and the chroma keyifier plugin is priceless for scenes to look realistic. You can use objects to make parts of your body to show infront of a model instead of behind. Using the body language plugin there is magnetic auto thrust function on diff body parts. You can create a capsule to place over yourself and add the keyifier to it so that you are infront of the girl. The problem is the thrust motion doesnt recognize the capsule like it does a sex toy. The sex toy doesnt work with the keyifier plugin. Anyone have any ideas how to make it work? Hoping for an update on that plugin but maybe there is a workaround?

Thanks.
Add the toy and use the auto thrust function. Then add the capsule and add the chroma keyifier to that. Turn collisions off on the capsule and scale/align it over the sex toy and parent link it to it's position and rotation. Now set the sex toys alpha to -1 to make it invisible. The chroma keyed capsule should then follow the movement of the toy.

Upvote 0
Add the toy and use the auto thrust function. Then add the capsule and add the chroma keyifier to that. Turn collisions off on the capsule and scale/align it over the sex toy and parent link it to it's position and rotation. Now set the sex toys alpha to -1 to make it invisible. The chroma keyed capsule should then follow the movement of the toy.
lol ill try that thanks.

Upvote 0
I tried it, it does work but you cant make the dildo static, I need it not to move at all. it throws off the rest of the animation. I uchecked physics for it but its still springy. Raised all the slider to make it static but it still flings around.

I replied to the guy that made the chroma key @moyashi thing but he hasnt mentioned anything yet.

Upvote 0
I made it work myself, I opened the .cs script file he made and added Dildo to the SUPPORTED_ATOM_TYPES, it worked immediately.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom