Actual hermaphrodites models

gernb

Reactions
As it is VaM really only supports male models, female models, and shemale models, it does not support futanari / hermaphrodites with both a functioning vagina and a functioning penis. Is that on the list for the future?

I can think of two solutions that could work from a simplistic approach.

The first would be to have a person atom that is only a dick and balls and have the ability to attach it to the female model.

The second is to have a way of just putting the male model inside the female model so that only the dick and balls are showing and hide the rest of the model, making it so the two objects can keep collision on, but do not collide with each other.

The challenge with these ideas is seams, but I'm sure some clever texture wizard could fix this especially if it was a few hired (by meshed) professional artists to make textures and models for VaM.

I'm hoping to make the model creation process in 2.X more automated, which may lead to being able to support models beyond just what we have chosen internally (currently DAZ Genesis 2 male and female with custom grafts). Currently each model takes weeks of work to make accurate skin colliders and do any custom rigging that might be required. In 2.X this could be mostly automated, and we are also going to try to share our Unity creation tools with the community to support models beyond the basics or even tweak the ones we included.

Back
Top Bottom