Actions Toggle

Plugins Actions Toggle

Voithe

Reactions
Voithe submitted a new resource:

Actions Toggle - Mini logic brik that trigger actions based on a toggle value

This is a mini logic brick that allow to trigger actions based on a toggle value.

Standard VAM toggle (like UIToggle atom) only allow you to set a value of another toggle but, what if you want to trigger actions based on the value of a toggle? This plugin is exactly for this.

Maybe there are other ways to achieve the same result but I made this because I'm too stupid to figure out how.

Always thanks @MacGruber for his essential Utils collection of Unity functions.

Read more about this resource...

Maybe there are other ways to achieve the same result but I made this because I'm too stupid to figure out how.

I don't know what you mean by other "ways" if you're refering to vanilla. But VAMStory does that since a while now :p
Nice little plugin anyway!

I don't know what you mean by other "ways" if you're refering to vanilla. But VAMStory does that since a while now :p
Nice little plugin anyway!

Too much great plugins to track all of them... ?

I'll have to try VAMStory soon or later, even if it's not my playstyle. I'm curious to see how it works... :)

Voithe updated Actions Toggle with a new update entry:

HUB Release 2 - Plugin version 1.1

- Added "On Change Actions" (fired every time the toggle change).
- Added "Actions Toggle - Toggle" plugin action.
- Renamed "Actions Toggle Value" to "Actions Toggle - SetValue". This will broke current saved scenes\plugin presets. I'm sorry but I think this is needed for consistency.
- Detailed help text.

I hope you like the new features. I think there is nothing more to add to this plugin.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Too much great plugins to track all of them... ?

I'll have to try VAMStory soon or later, even if it's not my playstyle. I'm curious to see how it works... :)

VAMStory covers far more than what the name suggests it does. It's a whole UI suite / triggering mecanism. Any scene could benefit from it ^^

VAMStory covers far more than what the name suggests it does. It's a whole UI suite / triggering mecanism. Any scene could benefit from it ^^

Ok. I'll definitely take a look at it. Thanks for the info! :)

Back
Top Bottom