• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Above And Beyond

Paid Scenes Above And Beyond

s p l i n e VR

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SplineVr
Patreon
splinevr
s p l i n e VR submitted a new resource:

Above And Beyond - Big boobie 'Insert Favourite Model Here' scene

I rebuilt an old scene where I was playing around with expressions then Natasha showed up and I started modify her a bit. It went well and I inadvertently created a perfect big boob model swap scene. The Mocap is a nice slow subtle movement with just enough to get big floppers-a-floppin and the main focus was trying to get the expressions look more natural.

Swapping models around has been at least 95% successful for me, Or you can walk out side and watch through the window for some voyeur...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. I want to delete the green wall in this scene. But I can't find them in the list of atoms. They can't be selected either. How should I delete them?
002.jpg

003.jpg

I have saved the wall separately. They are the only ones that cannot be deleted.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
You need to uncheck 'show hidden' in the atom list. If you are able to select this wall ok but it wont delete then honestly I have no idea why that is happening.
I was too stupid because I didn't turn on the hidden . Thank you for your answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom