A tribute to elf ears

Other A tribute to elf ears

VAMFantasy

Reactions
VAMFantasy submitted a new resource:

A tribute to elf ears - Adds physics to elf ears

Adds physics to elf ears using ClothSkin plugin by Stopper. Only the ear area is affected, the rest of the body is untouched by cloth physics, which is probably why I don't notice any performance hit.
The package contains demo scene where you can see the effect of my custom sim texture for the ears and can use the scene to create ClothSkin plugin preset:

How...

Read more about this resource...

I love how did the elf ears I have question is there a way to add collision to the ears to make any hairstyle not clip through them as well if make where if have male char suck on her ears as most sensitive erogenous zone?

I love how did the elf ears I have question is there a way to add collision to the ears to make any hairstyle not clip through them as well if make where if have male char suck on her ears as most sensitive erogenous zone?
With the method I use - no. You technically can enable collision in SkinAsClothing plugin, but it will wobble like fabric, which is why I disabled it.
The only way to make it so it may look good is for someone to make a plugin that adds colliders for the ear that follow morphs.
Or what you can do is use one of them plugins that let you attach objects to vertex of a Person (one exists for clothing 100% but I think there is also one for actual Persons), then attach a bunch of invisible Spheres to the ear, each having a plugin in them that disables any collision but the one to the parent atom.

Not easy as you can see, but if you really want - try researching this.

Back
Top Bottom