A game with 27 Sex Stories connected together "SEX OPEN WORLD"

Paid Scenes A game with 27 Sex Stories connected together "SEX OPEN WORLD"

Twerk vr updated A game with 23 Sex Stories connected together "SEX OPEN WORLD" with a new update entry:

I added one new animation for each of these girls:
?
The titty fuck queen : Tighs fuck with tits fondling
?The tiktoker: Missionary in flowers
?Maria your friend : Blowjob
?The green haired student. : Mutual masturbation
?The Gym Teacher : Doggystyle
?The fit student. : Reverse cowgirl on the table
?The temple's Girl : Reverse cowgirl

Read the rest of this update entry...

How is this supposed to work? I downloaded the Sex Open World and Basics zip files, and unzipped them into the Virtamate Addonpackages directory. This does not cause Virtamate to even be able to see what I believe is the main scene file, which is Twerk VR.SEX_OPEN_WORLD.12. Am I supposed to take all of the individual files from the nest of directories and put them in the main Addonpackages directory?

How is this supposed to work? I downloaded the Sex Open World and Basics zip files, and unzipped them into the Virtamate Addonpackages directory. This does not cause Virtamate to even be able to see what I believe is the main scene file, which is Twerk VR.SEX_OPEN_WORLD.12. Am I supposed to take all of the individual files from the nest of directories and put them in the main Addonpackages directory?
You just have to download all the file and put anywhere you want inside AddonPackages directory. Then, relaunch VAM and in your scene browser search: SEX OPEN WORLD.json

You just have to download all the file and put anywhere you want inside AddonPackages directory. Then, relaunch VAM and in your scene browser search: SEX OPEN WORLD.json
I got that to work. However, lots of things are broken. Scanning for missing packages finds some 50 or 60 missing dependencies. You can see them here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...ed-together-sex-open-world.17928/dependencies

Is it intended that all these files are missing? If so, then why are so many things broken? Many of the scenes don't work.

Another question: when moving through the city area, you move incredibly slowly. This snail's pace movement is painful. Is there any way to move quicker?

I got that to work. However, lots of things are broken. Scanning for missing packages finds some 50 or 60 missing dependencies. You can see them here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...ed-together-sex-open-world.17928/dependencies

Is it intended that all these files are missing? If so, then why are so many things broken? Many of the scenes don't work.
Yes the missing ones are in the folders you download on my patreon, in the download post. Message me on patreon if you still have some issues :)

Moove with shift key !
How am I supposed to use the Shift key when I'm in VR? None of the keys on the keyboard do anything. And if they did, it wouldn't exactly help since I am in VR and can't see my keyboard.

Last edited:
Yes the missing ones are in the folders you download on my patreon, in the download post. Message me on patreon if you still have some issues :)
The missing files are not in the folders I downloaded on Patreon, because I downloaded them and put them in the addonpackages directory and there are still maybe 75 missing files and much of the game is broken. I downloaded Sex Open World.zip and Basics.zip and unzipped them and put them in the add on packages directory in virtamate. What else should I have done?

If you look here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...ed-together-sex-open-world.17928/dependencies A whole lot of these missing dependencies are not contained in either of your download files. An example of some of these missing files:

Twerk VR.Old_acidbubbletimelinemaster.latest
Twerk VR.SEX_OPEN_WORLD.latest
Twerk VR.SEX_OPEN_WORLDS.latest
Twerk VR.SEX_OPEN_WORLD_V3_9.latest
Twerk VR.SEX_UNIVESITY_CAMPUS.latest

Where exactly am I supposed to be getting these files from? As I said, they aren't contained in either of your download files.

Last edited:
How am I supposed to use the Shift key when I'm in VR? None of the keys on the keyboard do anything. And if they did, it wouldn't exactly help since I am in VR and can't see my keyboard.
sorry I thought you were in desktop mode, in vr change in the settings "Free Nav Player" https://hub.virtamate.com/wiki/user_preferences_navigation/

Twerk VR.Old_acidbubbletimelinemaster.latest

Where exactly am I supposed to be getting these files from? As I said, they aren't contained in either of your download files.

Ok if they're still missing dependencies after you've downloaded everything and put them in your addonpackages, they're just dependencies you don't need. Example:

these are old versions of the game that are no longer useful.

You have them, .latest is because VAM will look for your latest version of it : you should have Twerk VR.SEX_UNIVESITY_CAMPUS.13 and SEX_OPEN_WORLD.29

Tell me if you have some trouble in the game.

sorry I thought you were in desktop mode, in vr change in the settings "Free Nav Player" https://hub.virtamate.com/wiki/user_preferences_navigation/

Ok if they're still missing dependencies after you've downloaded everything and put them in your addonpackages, they're just dependencies you don't need. Example:

these are old versions of the game that are no longer useful.

You have them, .latest is because VAM will look for your latest version of it : you should have Twerk VR.SEX_UNIVESITY_CAMPUS.13 and SEX_OPEN_WORLD.29

Tell me if you have some trouble in the game.
Then why is so much of the game broken?

Many of the scenes are broken and don't work. The bar scene, the space scene, and so on. You're saying that the 75 missing dependencies aren't the problem, but then what is causing so much of the game to be broken?

Note that I've posted a review based on the current state of the game. I will rewrite it at such time as a functioning version of the game can be had.

Back
Top Bottom