A game with 23 Sex Stories connected together "SEX OPEN WORLD"

Paid Scenes A game with 23 Sex Stories connected together "SEX OPEN WORLD"

Twerk vr

Reactions
Patreon
twerk_vr
Twerk vr submitted a new resource:

Sex Open Worlds V0.1 - 5 Girls, but 3 Locations to explore, and quests to resolve before have sex with them.

😛Happy to announce that this project start to get a bigger. The idea is to have a big scene like a "game" where you have to meet the persons and talk to them to have access to the +18 scenes. 🍆 💦 🍑

Currently on the game, there are:
  • 5 girls that you can hook up 👱‍♀️👩‍🦰👩‍🦱👩‍🎤💁‍♀️
  • 3 locations-scenes interconnected 🏙🌃🏢

Read more about this resource...

Twerk vr updated Sex Open Worlds V0.87 _ . . . . . . . . . a Sex game : 12 sex stories with a new update entry:

cumshot pro view

What's new in V0.87 ?
  • trying a new type of scene "cumshot pro view", that you can try with the blonde at the party.
  • Some instructions are placed at begining for the new users to avoid some problems they could have.
  • The last bugs in the game are fixed (With the precious help of several of my patrons ! )

Read the rest of this update entry...

Twerk vr updated Sex Open Worlds V0.87 _ . . . . . . . . . a Sex game : 12 sex stories with a new update entry:

I started to add an achievements board in the begining house. So you have to hook up the girls to reveal her card in the board. Was really hard to find a technical solution to build that. But now it seems to work! Currently you have only 5 girls you can reveal : the bar maid, the stripper, tittyfuck queen, the blonde and the brune in the bathroom of the party.
View attachment 152900
I also repaired the slow issue in the university scenes with the blonde.

Twerk vr updated 13 sex stories with a new update entry:

SAMUS

What's new in V1?
  • 🦸‍♀🍑 I added a story with a SAMUS ARAN GIRL ALIKE in the space
  • 🔫🕹I created a FPS system (first person shoot) like the video games with gun. This is really basic but it's so nice to do it in VAM!
  • 🎶✨I created 2 music ambience and added 6 FX audios(gunshoot etc) for the spaceship, for more immersive sensation! I think it's really another level of immersion and i really like the atmosphere i created!

Is there any shortcut to the Samus ship?
Yes! In your scene browser search for "Samus" and check the "show hiden scenes" box, you should see Samus.json
You still have to pass the gun scene with the monsters to have access to the button that will load the sex scene. But it takes only 2 min :)

Back
Top Bottom