bossKang
bossKang submitted a new resource:

a car unityassets for sex - car for sex

a car unityassets for sex
分享一个汽车的assets资源

patreon
Free membership
& Free Download
免费会员免费下载View attachment 417793View attachment 417794View attachment 417795View attachment 417796View attachment 417797View attachment 417798
next, is the show of adding a character:
下面是加入角色的效果演示:
View attachment 417799View attachment 417801View attachment 417800[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Nothing personal, but even though it's under a unpaid patreon access, this asset is still not considered free. If I need to register and join in any way your patreon account, this is not free.
I'm letting you know about it to give you some time to change this, either by uploading to the Hub, or have in a truly free access post in Patreon or another method, before I report this resource tomorrow.
You have some really good resources and they are truly free, thank you for sharing them.

Oh, I see. So I'll change its parent link to public, free, and requires registration. Is that how it works?
The best option would be to upload to the Hub if it's a free resource and under 500 MB in size.
You can also have it on your Patreon, but it should be a free access post there that doesn't require someone to join Patreon, even if it's free to access the post.

You can of course advertise your Patreon account, there's a field for promotion in the resource options. It will show up as a second button under Download.

Works great, it's truly free now 👍
There's no license mentioned though. Ideally the assetbundle would be packed in a VAR for easier use, but if just like it is now, would be good to mention what license someone interested in using it could follow. CC BY for example?

It's a scene resource package I made myself, free, no license required, in. assetbundle format, single unityassets。

The purpose of a license is to let others know how they can use your resource. It always useful to set a license, even if it's just mentioned in text form.
If you want to give it any use whatsoever, not even credit required, then state it as FC (free content).

It seems that I have learned more and learned more about FC (free content). In fact, I still haven't fully understood what licenses are all about.

Licenses are a way to say how anyone can use something that someone else (you in this case) made.

FC means that anyone can use and distribute in any way they want. CC BY is the same as FC, but they need to tell that X person is the creator of the resource. There's many more licenses, but in VaM these are the most often used:

Looks confusing, but having licenses makes life much simpler for people when using creative works like these.
It's like when you lend something to a friend; you don't have a official use license, but you do have unnofficial obligations, like he/she needs to handle it with care and not break it, return it after a reasonable time, etc. For strangers, a license helps with making clear how people can use things you provide them with terms that you set.

Back
Top Bottom