• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
4some Futa POV

Scenes 4some Futa POV

I'm curious if there's an easy way to export your dick throbbing idle animations+erections for characters out of the scene and import them into another. Wanting to use these for some personal private scenes I'm toying around with and while I can export the look, I have no idea what I'm looking at when I see the big mishmash of gears and arrows lmao.

If its a pain in the butt to explain, don't worry about it, just figured I'd ask in case there was an easy solution I'm missing!

I'm curious if there's an easy way to export your dick throbbing idle animations+erections for characters out of the scene and import them into another. Wanting to use these for some personal private scenes I'm toying around with and while I can export the look, I have no idea what I'm looking at when I see the big mishmash of gears and arrows lmao.

If its a pain in the butt to explain, don't worry about it, just figured I'd ask in case there was an easy solution I'm missing!
I dont really know about exporting parts of scenes like that. my scenes are many different things working together so it would probably be quite complicated.

Back
Top Bottom