3 animated radroaches

Assets 3 animated radroaches

Thank you for the wonderful moving assets! I've been waiting for an asset like this! By the way, in Desktop Mode, it works fine, but in VR Mode, it looks double. It seems that it is not a plugin such as postmagic. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

Thank you for the wonderful moving assets! I've been waiting for an asset like this! By the way, in Desktop Mode, it works fine, but in VR Mode, it looks double. It seems that it is not a plugin such as postmagic. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.
Unfortunately, I don’t have VR, but I’ll try to add support. There are also plans to add more conversions of our favorite insects and supply them with reproductive organs.

It was completely resolved in V1.1. Thanks for the quick fix! I'm impressed by the precision of the design. I'm really looking forward to your next work.

Could you please tell me, what did you change to fix VR double issue? Do you change something in Unity for asset? I also from time to time met that issue and only found unityassetvamifier plugin can fix it in game, but also want to know what to change in unity to fix asset. Thank you :)
tutor.jpg

check youtube

VAM Tutorial #18 - Unity Assets Vol 1 (import, fix, export prefab assetbundles)​

View attachment 301053
check youtube

VAM Tutorial #18 - Unity Assets Vol 1 (import, fix, export prefab assetbundles)​

So need to set "single pass"? Thank you very much :) . I compiled unity assets for VaM before and havn't that issue, but many times saw from other authors that issue. So just want to know what tell to other authors about how to fix it. Really weird when in VR I see double picture. Thank you for solution :)

It was completely resolved in V1.1. Thanks for the quick fix! I'm impressed by the precision of the design. I'm really looking forward to your next work.
Just for you, have fun. Download new version. Next verion will be in a month.

Back
Top Bottom