Scenes 2049

@MyDemonicShadow
no preview?
prev.gif

here you go you lazy goof. dude makes one of the coolest vam scenes and shares it for free with you and you downvote it like a goof without even checking it out..

2049 - Chill ride over a futuristic cyberpunk city.
awesome work! i think you might like my vam widgets plugin that i released recently, with that you can add very complex panels very quickly

@MyDemonicShadow

View attachment 203290
here you go you lazy goof. dude makes one of the coolest vam scenes and shares it for free with you and you downvote it like a goof without even checking it out..

awesome work! i think you might like my vam widgets plugin that i released recently, with that you can add very complex panels very quickly
Thank you, I will check those out.

Farger updated 2049 with a new update entry:

Added Scene Version 2: introduced new animation and sound effects--eliminates need for web panel.

In version 2 of this scene, Saiko finds a "muscle relaxer" in the glove compartment of the vehicle and decides to release some tension during the long ride home.
View attachment 203763View attachment 203762View attachment 203771

* Version 2 includes a subscene, this subscene incorporates one of the fantastic Space Babes motion capture animations created by ReignMocap. More explanation of this is included in the discussion area.

* Version 2 adds new sound and removes the need for a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Farger submitted a new resource:

Read more about this resource...
Version 2 of this scene includes more sound and eliminates the need for the ambience previously provided by the web panel, though some sort of additional music would work for this scene. Today I was also looking into how I could capture the animations from ReignMocap Space Babes into individual subscenes for each of the three person atoms. I included one of these subscenes in the new version 2 scene, but the hand movements went too far forward since, of course, the animation was not made for the scale and layout of this scene. To compensate, I turned off the hand movements, but this seemed to cause an imbalance in the animations and the head started thrashing about more. This movement gave me the idea for Saiko finding a toy in the vehicle. I am hopeful for more options in the future and I am thankful to ReignMocap.

Farger submitted a new resource:

Read more about this resource...
I know some creators are interested in how the version 1/2 scenes were made and can examine the components. I wanted to share a sense of scale, a picture of the Unity project is below, the small dot to the left is a human asset. The circle of buildings in the scene extends in a diameter of 400 meters. A large black cylinder was placed in the center so that the observer does not see the buildings circling back around. The diameter of this cylinder is 200 meters. There are 44 objects in this bundle, most I purchased. I custom made seven of the objects, the 6 signs with blinky lights and the large woman made of blue glass. It then took many attempts at testing this compilation of objects in a circling pattern to ensure that nothing would crash into the vehicle. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

cyberpunk city asset.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding your answer to my review, well don't burn yourself up to keep an endless cycle of steady sci-fi goodness in this fast pace : D , tho feel free to showcase what you got in store for us when the inspiration kicks in every once in a while :)

Regarding your answer to my review, well don't burn yourself up to keep an endless cycle of steady sci-fi goodness in this fast pace : D , tho feel free to showcase what you got in store for us when the inspiration kicks in every once in a while :)
Thank you, I will take it easy. I made many scenes in older versions of VAM, it takes some work to migrate to the new version, but it is not too bad.

Farger updated 2049 with a new update entry:

Take off and land at three different sites across cyberpunk city.

This update adds version 3 of the 2049 scenery pack. Version 3 adds the ability to take off and land at three different landing platforms across the city. Flights are automated and are activated by orange buttons that become available along the journey through the city. The last sample image below shows where the buttons are located in the center console.

The first flight pauses at a couple of points along the route, you will know you have landed when the engine sounds power down and the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your scene is amazing! Very relaxing. Will be so cool, when you are able to incorporate even a little steering, even if just move just a little left and right. Great Stuff.

Back
Top Bottom