201123 top

Paid Clothing 201123 top

Hello Prestigitis , I would like to congratulate you about your work ! Amazing !
I wanted to try the first plan (to try some clothes, especially this one) but it doesn't work, I have to take the big offer only. is it normal ?
Thanks for your help

Hello Prestigitis , I would like to congratulate you about your work ! Amazing !
I wanted to try the first plan (to try some clothes, especially this one) but it doesn't work, I have to take the big offer only. is it normal ?
Thanks for your help
Hi eros75008 - yes, that is normal. All tiers get access to the same downloads, which includes everything in my resources on VamHub, plus a few more items. The $4 and $6 tiers are for patrons who want to stay subscribed for a longer period of time and get releases as they come out, while the $8 one is for patrons who just want to join occasionally and pick up everything at once. However, there are some long term supporters in the $8 tier and short term supporters in the $4 and $6 tiers. Check around the end/beginning of the month - at least a few spots in each tier usually open up around then.

I also have some free clothing items on the hub - you can try those out if you haven't already and see if you like them.