201030 collared halter crop top

Paid Clothing 201030 collared halter crop top

Do your buttons conform to the morph shapes? I'm importing clothing in VAM and when I apply morphs for my characters, the buttons become extremely deformed. I've been experimenting with adding buttons as Custom Unity Assets, but am having no luck getting them to attach in the correct places. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

Do your buttons conform to the morph shapes? I'm importing clothing in VAM and when I apply morphs for my characters, the buttons become extremely deformed. I've been experimenting with adding buttons as Custom Unity Assets, but am having no luck getting them to attach in the correct places. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks
I try to set up my buttons so they are not as affected by morphs, but if your morph affects the vertices of the model near the buttons too much, then the buttons will get deformed. You can try reducing the joint strength and dialing down the morph, or making a new version of the morph that doesn't move those vertices from their base positions.

I ended up reducing the joint strength really low, then maxed the iterations. The buttons seemed to hold their shape to an acceptable degree. If I hadn't maxed the iterations the buttons moved too much on their own. So far, this will be my method moving forward so I don't have to adjust all the morphs I'm working with...

Thanks a lot! :)

Back
Top Bottom