16K textures - genital diffuse texture lost on look load

rabbit1qaz

Reactions
Hi, i have strange problem, i have full pack of diffuse texture for woman body create in 16K resolution. if i add it via textures tab all is ok, but as i save look and then load it again diffuse gen texture is not loaded, its still shown in texture but not visible on person atom, though if i load it again it is shown again :) its only with 16K texture, same in 8K work normaly.

So the initial load always fails, but the second load always succeeds? If it were related to RAM, it probably wouldn't load at all. Or if VaM couldn't handle that file size, it also wouldn't load at all. Very strange.

I would start by clearing your Cache directory. See if that fixes the behavior. A corrupt Cache file should give you troubles every time though, so I think this is a long shot, but it's an easy test.

Perhaps there is something on the original file that VaM chokes on. How about opening the 16k image into a paintbrush program, saving it to a new filename, and attempting to use that new file? Same issue?

Finally, do you see any messages in the error log inside VaM?

If you wouldn't mind sharing the texture file, I could try it on my setup and see if I experience the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom