110 Animated Sex Loops Beach

Scenes 110 Animated Sex Loops Beach

In case anyone else likes to use embody/passenger for these great scenes but has trouble with switching positions without having to often go back to 3rd person to see the buttons. If you go to edit, select atom and select the ui control for a set of buttons, usually the 1st numbered button of that menu, u can go to control and in the 1st drop down box select camera rig as parent atom. Now all those buttons will move with the camera view, so you can put the whole menu of buttons somewhere where you can easily just look to them, eg directly above you, and whenever you move the view or change position while using embody they will ALWAYS be in line of sight of your view so you never have to leave 1st person when changing positions.

To switch to the next set of buttons just do same in reverse to remove current menu, select the new menu list and repeat previous steps. 👍

I don't know why but when I load the scene the buttons don't work.... like it doesn't start the animations
i would really like to see this scene :(

I don't know why but when I load the scene the buttons don't work.... like it doesn't start the animations
i would really like to see this scene :(
Have u inadvertently clicked not allow on the prompt when 1st loading the scene? Maybe try resetting those and click allow. R on on edit mode? If u click the button in edit mode u might be selecting the buttons ui rather than hitting the actual button.

Easiest solution is delete the entire scene and redownload then go to hub and make sure all dependantcies r up to date.

All sxs4 scenes work perfectly, so far, for me so we can definitely sort it out.

Have u inadvertently clicked not allow on the prompt when 1st loading the scene? Maybe try resetting those and click allow. R on on edit mode? If u click the button in edit mode u might be selecting the buttons ui rather than hitting the actual button.

Easiest solution is delete the entire scene and redownload then go to hub and make sure all dependantcies r up to date.

All sxs4 scenes work perfectly, so far, for me so we can definitely sort it out.
Thanks :D I deleted the scene and downloaded again and it worked!

Back
Top Bottom