10 Minute Long Mocap!

Scenes 10 Minute Long Mocap!

I just noticed - somehow the mocap got cut off.. it's really only about 6 minutes long. My mistake.

Hi @VamTimbo great work. Is there any way to add high heels to this mocap scene? When I try it doesn't work very well (I guess because the mocap is forcing the position/angle of the feet to be flat on the ground)? Any trick to getting this to work? Many thanks.

Hi @VamTimbo great work. Is there any way to add high heels to this mocap scene? When I try it doesn't work very well (I guess because the mocap is forcing the position/angle of the feet to be flat on the ground)? Any trick to getting this to work? Many thanks.
Unfortunately not really. Mocap movement is very different with heels or not.. it's best to find mocaps that already have heels included.

Unfortunately not really. Mocap movement is very different with heels or not.. it's best to find mocaps that already have heels included.

Ok. Thanks for the reply. I'll have to continue my search for the perfect idle mocap for my (always wearing heels) models then! Keep up the great work.

Ok. Thanks for the reply. I'll have to continue my search for the perfect idle mocap for my (always wearing heels) models then! Keep up the great work.
I've got some good idles in heels.. have you looked at some of my latest scenes? I can always try to make you an idle doing something more specific at your request - I'm sure others would appreciated it. What did you have in mind? Meanwhile.. did you see this one?

It's the Come Alive mocap.

I've got some good idles in heels.. have you looked at some of my latest scenes? I can always try to make you an idle doing something more specific at your request - I'm sure others would appreciated it. What did you have in mind? Meanwhile.. did you see this one?

It's the Come Alive mocap.

Ok great I’ll take a look. Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom