这里面的人物卡怎么都是老外哦? 做国漫的大佬都去哪啦?我好不容易千里迢迢的来了,总不能让我两手空空回去啊!

KLJC

Reactions
这里面的人物卡怎么都是老外哦? 做国漫的大佬都去哪啦?我好不容易千里迢迢的来了,总不能让我两手空空回去啊!

Why are the character cards here all foreigners? Where have all the big guys in Chinese comics gone? I came all the way here with great difficulty, you can’t let me go back empty-handed!
Not quite sure I understand your question, possibly it got garbled a bit too much in auto-translation. If there were Chinese comics at some point (?), maybe they were removed due to a copyright issue, the creator might have been banned for some other rule violation or the creator removed them for another reason. Ask the original creator of those comics.

I've think what he ment to say is the lack of Chinese characters, I could be wrong. That's what i'm thinking from the translation.

之前在VAM中创作国漫人物的都被起诉了,所以人物创作者被迫删除了所有国漫作品并且不再生产国漫人物

由谁

(By who)
By the original company (similar to Japanese animation production companies like Ufotable). These works are copyright infringement.And because they are in China, content related to VAM in Chinese animation is widely disseminated. Of course, all of this only happens with well-known VAM character creators from China, and they do it for profit.

Hard to believe but what can one say, it's China. There was a crack down on artist that made nsfw content in China some time ago so I can see that actually happening. But, lacking Chinese characters/creators on the hub seem to be just as MacGruber said if you look at things. They posted in other places.... or maybe it was just pirates posting them.

Hard to believe but what can one say, it's China. There was a crack down on artist that made nsfw content in China some time ago so I can see that actually happening. But, lacking Chinese characters/creators on the hub seem to be just as MacGruber said if you look at things. They posted in other places.... or maybe it was just pirates posting them.
Bro, they are talking about Chinese comic content, not content from Chinese creators that is banned

Last edited:
Bro, they are talking about Chinese comic content, not content from Chinese creators that is banned
"Why are the character cards in this all foreigners?"
Asking why all the content here is foreigners.

"Where did all the bigwigs who do Guoman go?"
I'm not Chinese but I am quite familiar and this word "Guoman" being used throughout to refer to either comics or mostly animation (when talking to clients). So they are asking about the creators that make the comic/animation with vam.

"I've come all the way here, and I can't go back empty-handed!"
Give me an explanation to what happen to them please. In which my response was basically to what MacGruber said and a little of what was added by you also.

At the end of the day either event took place causing them to no longer posting on vam....there can be other factors like they just decided to quit. If I was wrong I was wrong but from the translation they aren't just asking about comic content either way.

"Why are the character cards in this all foreigners?"
Asking why all the content here is foreigners.

"Where did all the bigwigs who do Guoman go?"
I'm not Chinese but I am quite familiar and this word "Guoman" being used throughout to refer to either comics or mostly animation (when talking to clients). So they are asking about the creators that make the comic/animation with vam.

"I've come all the way here, and I can't go back empty-handed!"
Give me an explanation to what happen to them please. In which my response was basically to what MacGruber said and a little of what was added by you also.

At the end of the day either event took place causing them to no longer posting on vam....there can be other factors like they just decided to quit. If I was wrong I was wrong but from the translation they aren't just asking about comic content either way.
Perhaps I had some issues with my expression, and I apologize for that. What I meant to say is that there are still some Chinese creators on the hub, so there is no such thing as Chinese creators being 'suppressed'. What is being 'suppressed' are Chinese animation works, mainly due to copyright issues. You can't say that just because I don't like apples, so I don't like fruit. Also, I don't want to discuss political issues here, but I can sense a negative attitude towards China in every word you say. I believe that the VAM community is inclusive, and I don't want negative thoughts to be spread.

Perhaps I had some issues with my expression, and I apologize for that. What I meant to say is that there are still some Chinese creators on the hub, so there is no such thing as Chinese creators being 'suppressed'. What is being 'suppressed' are Chinese animation works, mainly due to copyright issues. You can't say that just because I don't like apples, so I don't like fruit. Also, I don't want to discuss political issues here, but I can sense a negative attitude towards China in every word you say. I believe that the VAM community is inclusive, and I don't want negative thoughts to be spread.
I'm only speaking from what I have knowledge of, what I learned others and from a few people I know over there. No intentions of being negetive towards China or the creators.

The OP could simply be respectful and use English for an English speaking site.
the-originals-hayley-marshall.gif

Back
Top Bottom