C2 : chest(stuffing and pregnant)
View attachment 50567View attachment 50571
aab : segmented anal stuffing
View attachment 50569View attachment 50568
View attachment 50570VVagrotate:fix the gap

vvag open and prolapse...

Read more about this resource...

Really great!

Could you please make a VAR of it? It would ease up the installation and make it reusable :)
Don't forget to tick this on when doing so:
1624370233742.png

Thanks!

if i use var pack then i need to add dozens of morph one by one,is there any way to batch processing?
Hmm...
What if you place your morphs inside subfolder (example: ...female/yuki | ...female_genitalia/yuki) and then import those subfolders inside package builder?
Won't that work instead of manually adding them? :unsure:

In the VAR creation UI, you've got several buttons on the left. Instead of using "Import file", just use "Import from folder" (or something like that).
Then you simply have to select your subfolder and voilà! Do it for the 2 subfolders (the one under Morphs/female and the one under Morphs/Female_genitalia) and you can prep and finalize your package ;)

In the VAR creation UI, you've got several buttons on the left. Instead of using "Import file", just use "Import from folder" (or something like that).
Then you simply have to select your subfolder and voilà! Do it for the 2 subfolders (the one under Morphs/female and the one under Morphs/Female_genitalia) and you can prep and finalize your package ;)
then...how do i change the file been uploaded

Top right side (behind reaction emojis), there is blue "post an update" option, then check "release new version"
or click on 3 dots (change resource type).

Maybe you wanna do what @ZRSX said about "Morph Pack" option. post-23354
So that all morphs are preloaded/displayed by default, and not only once they are called by look/scene/plugin/etc. ;)

Great morph, but does anyone know why there is no VVag morph presenting but vvag expand? Also there is also no that many aanus/aanal morphs down there

Downloaded recently but i couldnt find aanus morphs or vvag morphs outside of vvag expand. Anyone have the full list of morphs?

Downloaded recently but i couldnt find aanus morphs or vvag morphs outside of vvag expand. Anyone have the full list of morphs?

Use the "History" tab and look for the previous two uploads, they both have the female genitalia folder. Not sure why it's not in the latest release, stumped me for a while too.

Hi @yukiyumei! I've noticed that you've successfully made your (awesome) resource into a VAR with "Morph pack" on: well done! ;)

One last issue: the last 2 versions seem to be missing the "female_genitalia" folder, as @scion pointed out.
Could you please make an update with it? 🙏

And up to you: you can categorize your morphs so they are easier to find.
Just open the ".vmi" files and change the "group" & "region" like this:
Code:
{
   "id" : "YourMorphId",
   "displayName" : "My beautiful morph",
   "group" : "Morph/ZRSX",
   "region" : "Morph/ZRSX",
This will make your morphs appear in a dedicated category:
1643545503655.png

Of course, change "ZRSX" to whatever you want, for instance "YM".

Hi @yukiyumei! I've noticed that you've successfully made your (awesome) resource into a VAR with "Morph pack" on: well done! ;)

One last issue: the last 2 versions seem to be missing the "female_genitalia" folder, as @scion pointed out.
Could you please make an update with it? 🙏

And up to you: you can categorize your morphs so they are easier to find.
Just open the ".vmi" files and change the "group" & "region" like this:
Code:
{
   "id" : "YourMorphId",
   "displayName" : "My beautiful morph",
   "group" : "Morph/ZRSX",
   "region" : "Morph/ZRSX",
This will make your morphs appear in a dedicated category:
View attachment 93183
Of course, change "ZRSX" to whatever you want, for instance "YM".
why?it works in my game
QQ图片20220206180609.png

QQ图片20220206180648.png

I try to link your morph to physic plugin but failed😭 very interesting in your great work in the MMD

The morphs work and are great.
But Is there any texture set supporting this morphpack... Like for any character?
What skin textures did you load?

Back
Top Bottom