- Use of HRTF functions for better and realistc 3D spatial audio and reacher audio stage (more info here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head-related_transfer_function
IMPORTANT NOTE: HRTFs work properly only with audio encoded at 48KHz (follow the instructions in the plugin overview for a correct encoding)
- Automatic support for all possible video formats: the screen auto-resize according to the video aspect ratio. A rear black panel can be activated from UI to keep a 16/9 aspect ratio with blackbars (useful if you use the screen as a tv panel or a cinema screen)
- Emitted light from the screen according to what is playing on it for higher realism (it's quite resource demanding, use with care). Low other lights to enjoy it. It can be activated from UI.
- Volume attenuation autoadjusts so that the volume never become too low even if you place the speakers far away from the listening spot (like in a cinema environment for exemple), though mantainig attenuation if you move around the listening spot
- Reset file button (useful if you want to save your scene with no file video ready to play on scene reload)
- Screen size reset button
- Audio/Video offset reset button
If you liked the first release, you'll love this one
Do not forget to review and rate the plugin if you like it.
Comments are welcome. Enjoy!