- 10 New Animations
- Dance D, Dance E, Corkscrew, Lying Sidefuck, Car Seat Blowjob, Car Seat Cowgirl, Cowgirl Cum, Cum Leak, Facial Cum, Cum Covered
- Added Hide Male Body (while in 1st person) option to the Settings Menu
That's really strange, I've never seen that error before. I'm not sure what a "SuperController" even is, I guess it's something that's a part of the VamStory plugin. Your plugin seems to be the correct version for the scene, but what about your VaM version? VamStory and a few other plugins don't...
Ahh I've been meaning to take a look into that plugin ever since I saw that you released it, but I just haven't found the time yet lol. I originally started making this scene before that plugin came out so I just decided to stick with what I already had.
I'll have to take some time to tinker...
Phonk Alley is the hot new spot to be after dark if you're looking to see some twerking, teasing, and maybe even get some tail. Loud banging music and bright lights attracted a decently large crowd, eager to let loose and enjoy the show.
(Note: In the screenshot previews I'm using Mr. Orange's...
My scene doesn't use the dependencies from this screenshot so most likely you have a mix of missing dependencies from multiple vars. Unfortunately if you have a messy missing dependency list it can be hard to figure out what dependencies are coming from what. I've always wished it was designed a...
(Note: In the screenshot previews I'm using Mr. Orange's Reshade Preset, making things look more vibrant)
A lovely cougar who still enjoys the bustling scene of the night life. Look comprised primarily of built-in morphs as well as clothing, hair, and textures from the VAM community. Should be...
I finally got around to finishing this one up! This update adds 6 more animations to complete the scene. It's possible I might still tweak some things here and there in the future if the commissioner requests of it, but for now I'm considering this scene done.
6 New Positions:
Pillar Leg...