Recent content by Vampix Collections

  1. Zoom in for the cute peach fuzz ♡

    Zoom in for the cute peach fuzz ♡

  2. Vampix Collections

    Paid Plugins + Scripts Live Skin - Soft Tissue Physics, Touch Reactions, Skin Details - Desktop & VR Ready

    I'm glad to hear you thinking it's super cool, thank you for the comment ♡ In regards to performance, it is unfortunately real extra work the computer has to do for these cool experiences. If I manage to find opportunities for further optimizations, be sure I'll have them included in next...
  3. Live Skin - Soft Tissue Physics, Touch Reactions, Skin Details - Desktop & VR Ready

    Paid Plugins + Scripts Live Skin - Soft Tissue Physics, Touch Reactions, Skin Details - Desktop & VR Ready 1

    Live Skin Caress, shake, pinch, squeeze and watch it respond. Subtle or over the top, it's yours to play with ♡ Live Skin is built around the idea that skin should feel as real as it looks. The way it dents beneath a touch, folds with the body, shakes with movement and settles after all...
  4. Vampix Collections

    Paid Plugins + Scripts Live Skin - Soft Tissue Physics, Touch Reactions, Skin Details - Desktop & VR Ready

    Vampix Collections submitted a new resource: Live Skin - Soft Tissue Physics, Touch Reactions, Skin Details Read more about this resource...
  5. Squeeze ♡

    Squeeze ♡

  6. Vampix Collections

    Question About Ethnic Content

    I love your style, going off the few recent screenshots you've shared in the media section! I do eventually plan on working with darker skinned ladies when I have some spare time. It's something I'd love to explore, but since I haven't been exposed as much to their different styles and culture...
  7. Vampix Collections

    VaM 1.x Looking for a Plugin

    I think you're looking for this https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/soft-body-physics-bed.62650/
  8. Vampix Collections

    Plugins + Scripts Live Decals

    Glad to hear you're happy with the result ♡ Always open to suggestions
  9. Vampix Collections

    Plugins + Scripts Live Decals

    Vampix Collections updated Live Decals with a new update entry: ✦ Update — Live Decals v2 ✧₊⁺ Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. Vampix Collections

    Plugins + Scripts Live Decals - ✦ Update — Live Decals v2 ✧₊⁺

    New Features Wrapping — optional Wrap Around Edges; sticker overhang reappears on the opposite UV side Still images — load PNGs, JPGs and JPEGs as one-frame stickers Soft edges / Feathering — blurs the sticker silhouette into the skin Bug Fixes Genital binding — genital region materials...
  11. Vampix Collections

    Plugins + Scripts Live Decals

    Irises should work, they just don't use a decal slot. Skin regions (face, torso, limbs, gens) go on _DecalTex, so the original skin still shows through. The iris shader has no decal map, so Live Decals has to replace the iris diffuse map (_MainTex). That's why the eye loses its normal iris...
  12. Vampix Collections

    Plugins + Scripts Live Decals

    Wow, thank YOU for the kind words! And for taking the time for a detailed report ♡ The plugin assigns materials based on their names, and I accidentally included "hip/hips" in the genital material list, which caused those materials to be incorrectly assigned to the genital overlay. I'll have...
  13. Vampix Collections

    Plugins + Scripts Live Decals

    Can't wait to see what ideas you've got ♡
  14. 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

    〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Back
Top Bottom