Recent content by PrettyFrank

  1. PrettyFrank

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    That's def what it does! It's super easy to add targets throughout the scene (no need for GlanceTargets or other weird plugin hacks), and either look at them (eyes only), track them (eyes and head), or react to them (quick reactions followed by tracking). All this comes with global and...
  2. PrettyFrank

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Interesting usage (and I loved your previous work with Slut Show as well btw)! I tend to like to release a plugin, quickly fix any bugs, then let it just stay as a stable release for awhile while folks (like you and I) use it and discover its limits, where it could be improved etc. Focus is...
  3. PrettyFrank

    Still working on a huge immersion plugin to fully handle all things eye/head-tracking related...

    Still working on a huge immersion plugin to fully handle all things eye/head-tracking related... Instant realism boost for models in a single powerful plugin.
  4. PrettyFrank

    Scenes SnapSHOT! (app)

    Incredible work dude - this level of UI polish is pretty unheard of in the VAM world!! Do you have any measurements (before & after) of leaving Focus on in default settings (without disabling high frequency)? I can do a performance-tuning pass on the plugin since i haven't touched it in awhile...
  5. PrettyFrank

    Paid Plugins + Scripts PostFx Pro - Post Processing for Desktop & VR (Beta)

    Makes sense! I did end up running into caching issues as the camera moved regardless and ended up shelving the experiments. Overall I love the effects from this (and SSS), but just figuring out how to get the balance of effects without too great a performance hit!
  6. PrettyFrank

    Paid Plugins + Scripts PostFx Pro - Post Processing for Desktop & VR (Beta)

    This is really incredible work @Skynet, but the performance impact is pretty noticeable. On a 5090, for instance, I drop from ~200fps to ~100fps with this on (including SSAO + RTGI). Suggestions: I'm running some experiments with Claude Code to put a caching layer in front of that, and it...
  7. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts SceneExplorer (session plugin)

    Yep, that sounds pretty awful! - I'll play around with it tonight and release an update :)
  8. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts SceneExplorer (session plugin)

    Interesting... the premise is that you could hit the hotkey to open it and immediately start typing (without having to fish around to click on the box). Can you describe how this interferes with what you're trying to do? Also: I'm sure I can add a toggle for this behavior regardless... just...
  9. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts IncrementalTrigger

    Totally agree with the decision to remove the direct morph tie-in... definitely not the core focus, and super easy for a user to add using the variable triggers anyway. Love the new interface direction!
  10. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts SceneExplorer (session plugin)

    PrettyFrank updated SceneExplorer (session plugin) with a new update entry: Lights color entire type badge now (not just small swatch) Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts SceneExplorer (session plugin) - Lights color entire type badge now (not just small swatch)

    To make things a little more obvious when tuning lights, the entire type badge will now take the light color as a background (instead of the small swatch in the demos). This includes contrast labels for readability. I've also added a hover effect to the type label to hint that you can interact...
  12. PrettyFrank

    VaM 1.x How to disable VaM backculling?

    Certainly what I would do... it's not a great solution, but it would work.
  13. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts SceneExplorer (session plugin)

    Heads up to all, I have some ideas cooking on how to better leverage the copy/paste sort of actions, I just need to cook on it for awhile to see how best to handle things. Ultimately I want to add power/flexibility without cluttering the interface or confusing folks... which can be tricky.
  14. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts SceneExplorer (session plugin)

    PrettyFrank updated SceneExplorer (session plugin) with a new update entry: Added open/close icon and persistant/draggable panel (inspired by Stopper's Undocker plugin) Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. PrettyFrank

    Plugins + Scripts SceneExplorer (session plugin) - Added open/close icon and persistant/draggable panel (inspired by Stopper's Undocker plugin)

    - Thanks for the suggestions by @Thogapotomus and @atani - Thanks to @Stopper for pioneering the "how" (to achieve this)
Back
Top Bottom