I developed it in desktop mode but let me give it a download in a fresh instance of VaM and try it. It's meant to be followed in order but essentially the "next" button should change the text in the text box and that should walk you through how to set things up in animationposer. The animations...
This resource is a handful of scenes designed to teach you how to use haremlife's AnimationPoser. This is very much a work in progress and is currently quite minimal. So far, there are only tutorials for:
1. The basics: what is animationposer? How do I get started with the least amount of info...
- Added some atmosphere/background
- Added reverse cowgirl
I now consider this portion of the scene done! I'll start working on some different subscenes: different locations, man on top, variations of the positions already included.
Enjoy and please report any bugs! I did kind of rush through...