Recent content by atani

  1. atani

    VaM 1.x The VAM on Linux thread

    Did you try Faugus Launcher? It's what I use for running windows stuff.
  2. atani

    VaM 1.x Morph which do the same as "Scale" builtin VAM ?

    Well, there's plenty of reasons to use morphs to make a person smaller (to a point) rather than scale. Sometimes I get an appearance at the base height of 1.80 m, but I want the person to be1.60 m as a more average female height. I use different morphs (affecting bones or not) to make the...
  3. atani

    VaM 1.x Morph which do the same as "Scale" builtin VAM ?

    Scale changes the size of the person atom, not the morphs, while keeping the feet on the same place. Morphs change the shape of the person atom, but you cannot have the same result as scale does because: a complete body morph would reduce the size of the whole body in a specific way, which...
  4. atani

    VaM 1.x The VAM on Linux thread

    I don't have an Index or that OS, so I cannot attest to things working as well. And saying "as well", I had to go back to Windows for VR use for a while as my linux VR experience was having major issues with artifacts and other things. "Horny time" and the time needed to fix everything were not...
  5. atani

    Solved Finger animations not moving after import

    No, I meant Hand control tab, not finger control tab, top right tab of the person atom. If you're using the PosingHelper plugin I don't know what to do there if the problem is related to it.
  6. atani

    Solved Finger animations not moving after import

    Check the Finger Control tab (top right) and the mode in use. Switch to try another.
  7. atani

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    Abusing spoilers is terrible for the user experience, seach results, and your own editing of the guide. Spoilers should be used sparingly for non-essential information or archived parts for a limited time, not to be used as chapters.
  8. atani

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    I think the guides are very much limited to a short, one page communication. Even at 2 pages, you'd quickly reach a point where it's short for what you need and too much for a user to cope in this guide layout. My suggestion is to host your documentation elsewhere, personal site, a wiki, etc...
  9. atani

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    This is by far the most challenging part and will likely sound poor. I would use VAMMoan sounds for these, even if they don't match the voice of the speech that well.
  10. Auto play at scene load

    Guides Auto play at scene load

    Do you want to auto start something on scene load but don't know how? It's easy. You just have to know 20 more other things, put them all in the right way, and then it works* *maybe This is VAM after all... Many ways to do it VAM may be a complicated bitch of a tool sometimes, but at least...
  11. atani

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    If you're looking for better and up to date tools to create AI voices or AI cloned voices audio files, look no further: https://github.com/diodiogod/TTS-Audio-Suite 11labs can suck it.
  12. atani

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    There's some plugins that do X or Y things, and vamx also has some sort of AI features. I don't know what they do or not do. For my use I do AI cloned voice audio sentences files and play them on my scenes during a story intro or more commonly during the saucy sex animations. They have some...
  13. atani

    Solved TacoCat Christmas Apartment

    That would be in Requests to Community, not here, first of all. Did you try contacting the creator? Is it a paid environment? If it is and you're asking for paid content, you could get banned, that's a no no.
  14. atani

    Question Local LLM For Voice Over With Exertion Modulation

    Yeah, man. You have Voxta and some plugins out there, but running locally also means you have the HW power to do VAM and LLMs.
Back
Top Bottom