• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Timeline
Sequencing no longer working on my scene. I have a group set up to randomize the next animation, and it was working great and now it doesnt. Hitting the all button would normally start the animation and then a countdown timer would show, meaning it was going to transition into a new scene at that time. Now it shows the total amount it was going to play, but when it gets to that number it just stops. What do I need to fix to get this working again?
Screenshot 2024-05-14 155652.png
Screenshot 2024-05-14 155948.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-14 155652.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 155652.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
Is anybody else having this issue?

when deleting selected keys it will also delete keys within the Trigger/Audio tracks even though they are unselected.

(AcidBubbles.Timeline.287)

when deleting selected keys it will also delete keys within the Trigger/Audio tracks even though they are unselected.

I can't confirm 100%, but I've definitely noticed trigger keys go missing quite a few times since this update (287), and your description could certainly be the case. I just haven't yet zeroed in on replicating the issue since it's somewhat rare, and I work pretty fast, but trigger keys are definitely disappearing.

yes this happens to me too, when I delete keyframes, aligned audio/triggers are also deleted even if you didnt select them

Hi. I'm new to Timeline, and wondering whether it's possible to do something like the following:

* Create some animations of the head moving side to side
* Create some animations of the head moving front to back
* Create some animations of the head tilting

Then, have VAM play random combinations of those things.

From what I can tell, the Target's full state is captured (position and rotation) in the timeline. I'm wondering whether it's possible to tell Timeline to only use the X,Y,Z, RX, RY, or RZ values in one layer, and some other ones in another layer for the same target (in this case headControl)? This would enable me to randomly generate combinations of these things to have the Person's head move around a bit during a scene. I can imagine similar things for hips, and possibly even arms and legs (albeit with smaller variations).

Long story short, I'm looking for a way to create subtle (and not so subtle) variations in my animations using randomization. Would be great if there's a way to do this using layers, but perhaps there is another way instead I'm not understanding or aware of?

Grateful in advance for the help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom