• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

The grand hub site feedback thread

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but simple navigation on this website is annoying. For example, I click on a link from halfway down the resources page, it takes me to that media, I click "back", and now I'm back at the top of resources page and have to scroll, load, scroll, to get back to where I was.

A proposed fix - automatically open a new tab when clicking on a link so you don't lose your place on the previous page.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but simple navigation on this website is annoying. For example, I click on a link from halfway down the resources page, it takes me to that media, I click "back", and now I'm back at the top of resources page and have to scroll, load, scroll, to get back to where I was.

A proposed fix - automatically open a new tab when clicking on a link so you don't lose your place on the previous page.
Yeah I found that annoying as well. The options for fixing are to switch to paged navigation instead of endless scroll, or open a new tab as you suggest. The new tab could also be annoying in some cases.

There not really a specific thread for this question but, how does the ignore feature work ? When we are ignoring someone, does this person still see our posts and content ? Or is it a ghost ignore mechanic ? Meaning that, the person ignored can still interact in the posts, comments and content your created without being aware that you will never see their messages ?

Ok, I just ignored vamwebdev : D
Could be interesting to see what it does if you @ me

Indeed ! I did not have any notifications, and now I see the message after un-ignoring. Perfect, good to know how it works :)
Thank you meshed.

Just tried the ignore. It worked here too. Refreshed the page and the posts were gone.

I also opened the profile in another tab so I could un-ignore. Un-ignored, refreshed and the posts are back.

And this is my first post here. Thanks for creating the site! I like forums much better than Reddit.

New user - Hub confirmation email process:

I finally received a confirmation email after approx 15 tries and about 4 days to an outlook account. Checked junk folder every time and nada. Finally received and can now post.

New user - Hub confirmation email process:

I finally received a confirmation email after approx 15 tries and about 4 days to an outlook account. Checked junk folder every time and nada. Finally received and can now post.
We're investigating reports of difficulty with confirmation emails. A fix was implemented for Gmail emails, but the cause for other authentication email issues is not yet known.

Back
Top Bottom