• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
RenVR Originals: skin textures repack and presets

Textures RenVR Originals: skin textures repack and presets

everlaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

RenVR Originals: skin textures repack and presets - Skin textures repack of 14 RenVR characters, now in var format with skin presets.

This is a repack of skin textures originally released by @RenVR in Reddit, now re-released with permission. I wanted to make sure these don't get buried in the pre-Hub days since they're very good, comparable in quality to the familiar Ren skins included in VaM.

Skin Preset thumbnails:

everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack1
View attachment 24806

everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack2
View attachment 24807...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for putting this together. Any idea if the genital seams for keya have been fixed (haven’t had a chance to download yet)?
73E82E08-0A46-49DD-87FC-BB34B1BA8197.jpeg

Thanks for putting this together. Any idea if the genital seams for keya have been fixed (haven’t had a chance to download yet)?

You're welcome! I only fixed the seam on the front side belly area. The seams on the back turned out to be beyond my current texture editing skills to get rid of completely. I think at least the triangular one in the inner thigh should be less obvious now.

Back
Top Bottom