• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Low-Cut Shirt Layered

Clothing Low-Cut Shirt Layered

OptiMist

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
OptiMistVAM
OptiMist submitted a new resource:

Low-Cut Shirt Layered - Normal everyday T-shirt with top underneath

I'm trying to create some normal, everyday clothing, specifically for larger bust sizes (the simulation engine doesn't seem to handle them well).

This package contains a low-cut Shirt with layered top underneath with a few presets in different colors/styles
- Red (easily recolorable)
- Black
- See-Thru
- See-Thru with the layers reversed
- Polkadot

To adjust to larger (or smaller) bust sizes, use the 'distance scale' slider in the physics tab.

This is my first creation for VAM; if you're...

Read more about this resource...

The look is one I've created myself; It's still not entirely finished (some textures need a bit of work) but once it is I'll share it here!

OptiMist updated Low-Cut Shirt Layered with a new update entry:

Higher resolution and smoother mesh

View attachment 54905

One thing that bothered me about the VAM clothes import was that it distorted my textures in a way that left a lot of jagged edges (which was especially visible with striped clothing). I've finally found a solution to this and I think you'll agree that it's a huge improvement. Note that even this new process creates some jagged edges, but they'll probably be barely noticeable.

Besides this I've increased the polygon count by about 50%; I think this gives...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom