• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved How to fix bright faces in Facegen?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I've been using Facegen for awhile and I almost always get faces that are brighter or way overexposed just on the face. The rest of the skin around the face is darker. Here's an example:

Test-Face-0919b_face.jpg

When I put this on a VaM atom the skin on the forehead just under the hair is darker than the rest of the face, which looks odd. To get around this I export the file a second time in Facegen but this time I zero out all the color under the Modify tab. The results are Ok but are not really as good as leaving the color dialed in.

I'm writing here in the hopes that another Facegen user has experienced this same problem and found a solution. I'm wondering if there is another setting in FG that will fix this.

I know I can try and fix it in Photoshop but I'm not knowledgeable in that to get it to work.

go to the modify/color tab and play with the sliders there. You can usually get much better results from tweaking those sliders.

Upvote 0
Solution
just look on the modify tab

Sorry, I thought you were referring to something in VaM. Yeah I tried the Modify tab in FG but I didn't see a setting that would make the fix I wrote about. Since then I've just been using Photoshop to even out the skin tones.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom