• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Chiana Farscape

Looks Chiana Farscape

AWWalker

Another White Walker (AWWalker)
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
AWWalker submitted a new resource:

Chiana Farscape - Chiana From Farscape - Free Version

Chiana From Farscape - Free Version

Chiana is a beautiful and charming blue-skinned alien from the planet of Sebacean in the galaxy of Talcria. She has a playful and flirtatious personality, which she uses to get what she wants. She is very intelligent and quick-witted, and she is always looking for a good time. She is also very loyal to her friends, especially to John Crichton, the human she has a crush on.

View attachment 356806
Clothing not included, but is available on...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there, big fan of your work and I love Farscape! But the model doesn't appear in the viewer or preset selection of appearances? :(

Hey there, big fan of your work and I love Farscape! But the model doesn't appear in the viewer or preset selection of appearances? :(
Looks like it's an OG look preset! I had some trouble locating it myself initially!

Make the ship make the ship! I kinda wana sit with a star background while playing with it going whoosh!

image.png

thanks for the amazing inspiration and jump-off point! I've been having a lot of fun customizing and building on this look!

Back
Top Bottom