• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Can anyone make a tutorial on using the CheesyFX's plug-in: PoseMe? Thank you!

zqwvc

Reactions
Look at this thing:

屏幕截图 2024-04-09 211106.png

屏幕截图 2024-04-09 211122.png

Question:
Can anyone make a tutorial on using the CheesyFX's plug-in: PoseMe? How to use it?

Moreover, the amount of data generated by this plug-in is too large. For a scene file with 50,000 lines, the data of this plug-in takes up more than 40,000 lines. Very scary. .:eek:

屏幕截图 2024-04-09 211846.png

This scene is from rernat.FashioSelfies. And this plugin's data in this scenes starts from line 4516 to line 44339.

This is a very good plugin. But I don't know how to use it. too difficult.

I learned a lot about BL just by experimenting on the After Class scene. I still don't know what some of the params are for, but adding some new action to it was easy.
I still give a suggestion: don't watch the scene alone, but carefully read the json file of this scene. Focus on the trigger part, line by line.

Upvote 0
To add on my last post:
All features of the plugin and lots of in-depth information is provided through the update posts, including example videos. Please read them if you want to learn more about BL.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom