• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
bling bling makeup(male,female,futa)

Clothing bling bling makeup(male,female,futa)

Tap23

Reactions
Tap23 submitted a new resource:

bling bling make up - some self-illuminating makeup

(AD)If you think I have done a great job, please rate me。
you can also browse my other resources,https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/authors/tap23.35619/
Of course I would be happier if you would sponsor me。(AD)

Currently just trying to make a reflective eyeshadow for my paid look. There should be more updates in the future.
There are two presets with only a little difference。
basic:
View attachment 162017
View attachment 162020
preset01:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I think your download file is incorrect. Instead of being a VAR file it is : 162687-b9e3db55744a1f80e8138aba768708c9.data

I think your download file is incorrect. Instead of being a VAR file it is : 162687-b9e3db55744a1f80e8138aba768708c9.data
Thanks for your feedback, but I downloaded it and it's a normal var. I also asked my friend to help test and wear it, and it seems that there is nothing abnormal.
So I don't know what's going on......sorry...

Thanks for your feedback, but I downloaded it and it's a normal var. I also asked my friend to help test and wear it, and it seems that there is nothing abnormal.
So I don't know what's going on......sorry...
Weird, it was a problem only with Firefox. I ended up trying a different browser and it is good to go. Thanks again for the upload, looks great.

Weird, it was a problem only with Firefox. I ended up trying a different browser and it is good to go. Thanks again for the upload, looks great.
Glad you found the problem. By the way your makeup textures are great and helped a lot with my character creation, thank you so much。

Glad you found the problem. By the way your makeup textures are great and helped a lot with my character creation, thank you so much。
You're welcome. I have a bunch more, I need to get to putting them together in a Var.

Back
Top Bottom