Your Cock in VR.

Origin69

Reactions
I've been using WeebUVR's geo skin. It opens up options for texture detail for normal and gloss that the basic textures can't.

I've been learning how to sculpt and texture more recently and I made my own gens as textures and a morph, and it makes the POV scenes so immersive, you know it like the back of your hand.

So I thought I'd be generous and offer the same experience to one lucky person. I'd need quality well lit images from each angle (no harsh reflections), hard as possible if you want the normal map textures to pop.

DO NOT POST DICK PICS HERE DIRECTLY!!! I know it's an adult site, but the moderators might not want a thread full of dicks in the forum

Post them somewhere clean and put the link here
.* Edit, DJ said it's fine.

Be aware, only post here for now if you are okay with your cock being up as free content for everyone to see.

I'll leave this thread open for a while to see if there are any takers before I decide who to make.

Last edited:
DO NOT POST DICK PICS HERE DIRECTLY!!! I know it's an adult site, but the moderators might not want a thread full of dicks in the forum

Moderator here. There's no rule against dick picks in the forum! Post away!

(I imagine that's the closest I will ever come to soliciting dick pics. This is a weird hobby!)

Moderator here. There's no rule against dick picks in the forum! Post away!

(I imagine that's the closest I will ever come to soliciting dick pics. This is a weird hobby!)
1673344823703.png

Back
Top Bottom