• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Yes Mam

Scenes Yes Mam

Thank you for the tips!
You're welcome hainabaa.

Just to correct myself, what i meant was, for e.g adding your fav looks, having some fun, then back into making the scene, then changing the looks again, to have some fun, few more plugins, then back to work with lara looks once again and those plugins removed.
All of it gets written down in history and despite of the final scene having none of those dependencies it still remains there as dependencies.

So to avoid all of it, i try to be 100% sure about the looks that i am going to use, not to change any clothes once i applied them, neither add and then later remove plugins. Like, once it's there then it's perma there mentality if one can say so. And if i want some fun, then another scene it is, until the one that i am working on is complete.

Oke. I'm outa here, gave my 2 cents and bit more :D

Last edited:
You're welcome hainabaa.

Just to correct myself, what i meant was, for e.g adding your fav looks, having some fun, then back into making the scene, then changing the looks again, to have some fun, few more plugins, then back to work with lara looks once again and those plugins removed.
All of it gets written down in history and despite of the final scene having none of those dependencies it still remains there as dependencies.

So to avoid all of it, i try to be 100% sure about the looks that i am going to use, not to change any clothes once i applied them, neither add and then later remove plugins. Like, once it's there then it's perma there mentality if one can say so. And if i want some fun, then another scene it is, until the one that i am working on is complete.

Oke. I'm outa here, gave my 2 cents and bit more :D
Good to know! I for sure did that with this package, different clothes, plugings, and what not. I'll keep in mind to try things out in a different scene first although it's quite annoying since it breaks the workflow a bit but that's the way it is.
I will see when I have time if I can go into the Json file and manually delete the dependencies (I think thats how it was described in the link you gave).

Thank you very much for your support! 🙏

Good to know! I for sure did that with this package, different clothes, plugings, and what not. I'll keep in mind to try things out in a different scene first although it's quite annoying since it breaks the workflow a bit but that's the way it is.
I will see when I have time if I can go into the Json file and manually delete the dependencies (I think thats how it was described in the link you gave).

Thank you very much for your support! 🙏

I can give you some help with fixing the .json.
  1. Step 1: Open the scene .json file in Visual Studio Code (or other)
  2. Step 2: Determine which dependencies you want to remove/fix
    1. AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser.latest
    2. hainabaa.No.latest
    3. hainabaa.Oh_my_god.latest
    4. hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.latest
    5. IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl.latest
  3. Step 3: For each, find how to remove/fix the dependency
    • AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser.latest
      • Replace morph with AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Re-Release.latest
        • Replace morph AA Breasts Med_10 with Breasts Med_10
        • Delete AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser var from your VAM folder, you don't need it and it messes up dependencies.
    • hainabaa.No.latest
      • Don't reference your own .var files if you don't need to, just add the local files you need to this .var for poses etc.
      • Fix: Replace hainabaa.No.latest with SELF:
    • hainabaa.Oh_my_god.latest
      • Don't reference your own .var files if you don't need to, just add the local files you need to this .var for poses etc.
      • Fix: Replace hainabaa.Oh_my_god.latest with SELF:
    • hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.latest
      • Don't reference your own .var files if you don't need to, just add the local files you need to this .var
      • Fix: Replace hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.latest with SELF:
    • IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl.latest
      • You are using the clothing Eye Reflections from this instead of the SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.3
      • Fix:
        • Replace with SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.latest
        • Hide the clothing item SupaRioAmateur - Eye Refelections from the IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl var so it doesn't show up in your clothing menu
  4. Step 4: Save the fixed .json
  5. Step 5: Test the scene and check for any errors
  6. Step 6: Create New Version of Existing var and see if the dependencies are fixed

I can give you some help with fixing the .json.
  1. Step 1: Open the scene .json file in Visual Studio Code (or other)
  2. Step 2: Determine which dependencies you want to remove/fix
    1. AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser.latest
    2. hainabaa.No.latest
    3. hainabaa.Oh_my_god.latest
    4. hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.latest
    5. IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl.latest
  3. Step 3: For each, find how to remove/fix the dependency
    • AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser.latest
      • Replace morph with AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Re-Release.latest
        • Replace morph AA Breasts Med_10 with Breasts Med_10
        • Delete AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser var from your VAM folder, you don't need it and it messes up dependencies.
    • hainabaa.No.latest
      • Fix: Replace hainabaa.No.latest with SELF:
    • hainabaa.Oh_my_god.latest
      • Fix: Replace hainabaa.Oh_my_god.latest with SELF:
    • hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.latest
      • Don't reference your own .var files if you don't need to, just add the local files you need to this .var
      • Fix: Replace hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.latest with SELF:
    • IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl.latest
      • You are using the clothing Eye Reflections from this instead of the SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.3
      • Fix:
        • Replace with SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.latest
        • Hide the clothing item SupaRioAmateur - Eye Refelections from the IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl var so it doesn't show up in your clothing menu
  4. Step 4: Save the fixed .json
  5. Step 5: Test the scene and check for any errors
  6. Step 6: Create New Version of Existing var and see if the dependencies are fixed
Wow thanks! I'm just confused a bit. Should I go into the game and try to fix all the dependencies or should I go into the .json file and delete row after row?

Wow thanks! I'm just confused a bit. Should I go into the game and try to fix all the dependencies or should I go into the .json file and delete row after row?
It's not always about deleting dependencies, more about making sure the right ones are being referenced.
You can fix it in the scene, it's just hard to find where the dependencies are in the scene.

Actually, this just came out and should help you for this!!

It's not always about deleting dependencies, more about making sure the right ones are being referenced.
You can fix it in the scene, it's just hard to find where the dependencies are in the scene.

Actually, this just came out and should help you for this!!
Okay but I'm really stupid xD. SO... The dependencies are not even in the scene but they are in the list. The only way to delete them is... the Scene.json or the meta.json? I'm so confused sorry

VAR inspector will show you WHERE in the scene the dependencies are being used in the scene.
Yeah but honestly I've tried to fix it now but I can't do it. Since a lot referenced to different saves of mine I went into those old ones and tried to delete stuff too but it doesn't work or I just don't get it.

I think this scene is doomed

Yeah but honestly I've tried to fix it now but I can't do it. Since a lot referenced to different saves of mine I went into those old ones and tried to delete stuff too but it doesn't work or I just don't get it.

I think this scene is doomed
Let me give you some help:
  • UIButton#7, UIButton#8 and UIButton#9 are referencing your old scene hainabaa.No.latest instead of the local files for the FillMeUp presets.
    • You can select the local file instead of selecting the one from your old var.
    • This will remove this dependency
  • Lara has the Female Morph AA Breasts Med_10 which comes from AshAuyrn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser which is no longer on hub
    • Set the morph to 0
    • Replace with Breasts Med_10 morph from AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Re-Release.1 and set to previous value (0.4885)
  • Lara has clothing item Eye Reflections that is dependent on IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl
    • Remove the clothing item
    • Add the Eye Reflections clothing item from the SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.3 package
This will fix most of the issues.

Let me give you some help:
  • UIButton#7, UIButton#8 and UIButton#9 are referencing your old scene hainabaa.No.latest instead of the local files for the FillMeUp presets.
    • You can select the local file instead of selecting the one from your old var.
    • This will remove this dependency
  • Lara has the Female Morph AA Breasts Med_10 which comes from AshAuyrn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Teaser which is no longer on hub
    • Set the morph to 0
    • Replace with Breasts Med_10 morph from AshAuryn.AshAuryn_Breast_Morphs_Re-Release.1 and set to previous value (0.4885)
  • Lara has clothing item Eye Reflections that is dependent on IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl
    • Remove the clothing item
    • Add the Eye Reflections clothing item from the SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.3 package
This will fix most of the issues.
Thank you so much. I fixed the UIbuttons. I did the Lara morph fix but the other package isn't on the hub either though? I fixed the eyes too but the dependency is still there.

i got double view in Vr. I can't find where is Postmagic for disable some options.
Can you help me?
I don't actually have postmagic in this scene. I don't know how that works in VR. If you need to change some settings in postmagic you have to add that plugin.

I don't actually have postmagic in this scene. I don't know how that works in VR. If you need to change some settings in postmagic you have to add that plugin.
post.JPG
However Postmagic is in the dependencies of the scene.

Back
Top Bottom