Winter is coming...

Okachu

Reactions
and where I can find cozy socks that are wearable under the pants, like in the pic?

Bella Maclean as Taggie O'Hara.jpg

The only one I found are in this release:

Take any sock you like and in the adjustment tab for the clothing item you can adjust the thickness.
That is not working well. I mean wintersocks like in the pic or in the link. Already tryed flared jeans but they are clipping.

There aren't much jeans with an open bottom and I think I saw or have another that's much wider. If I find it I'll let you know which it is but I'm pretty sure there was one that was free..

You can offset the distance of the jeans from the body too if it's getting too close to the sock causing the clipping or you can add a shape object and pin it to the leg of body to act as a collider, this will prevent the pants from getting too close to the body. These methods may work best if you're just posing for photos tho.

The look of the sock can be changed with a texture file if you know how make one and apply it for the clothing asset.

There aren't much jeans with an open bottom and I think I saw or have another that's much wider. If I find it I'll let you know which it is but I'm pretty sure there was one that was free..

One of the best jeans on the hub, I'm using these jeans a lot. They also work really well with socks with some tweaking. It's not wider pants, but they look great.

Something like this already exist but in a reverse version with normal socks
But a version with jeans and thick socks not existing in vam. It's not important, just throwing in my ideas. Maybe something like this is already somewhere on the hub but it's not.

Back
Top Bottom