Window Camera

Mel

Reactions
Is it possible to have two window camera's in one scene. I have created a scene with a dancer, and added the window camera to show a differet angle, can I add another window camera to show a further different angle, ie Main view plus two camera 's showing other views. Thanks :)

I don't think you can, but there are camera type resources around to do that. I don't remember any names now but you can try a search for common names.

I don't think you can, but there are camera type resources around to do that. I don't remember any names now but you can try a search for common names.
Thanks will have a look :)

Thankyou, its perfect;)

You can actually do it by exploiting a bug that allows you to get a second window camera in the scene. However, I don't recommend doing this. In fact, I advise you not to use window cameras to handle camera positions from a performance perspective; use Embody instead.

Is it possible to have two window camera's in one scene. I have created a scene with a dancer, and added the window camera to show a differet angle, can I add another window camera to show a further different angle, ie Main view plus two camera 's showing other views. Thanks :)
If you're just trying to jump between locations in a first person perspective,@acidbubbles has a plugin called spawn I think

Back
Top Bottom