• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Why do these morphs reset to zero after restart? [Solved]

baldee

Reactions
Ok...a fresh install 1.22.0.3...the only plugin installed is BrowserAssist...Default scene...I make her breasts bigger and push them together with "TogetherApart" Morph...then I save the Appearance as a preset and restart VAM.

I load the default scene and then apply the Appearance preset but the TogetherApart morph always resets back to zero...what am I doing wrong or missing? Shouldnt it stay when I saved the preset? It only happens with 2 morphs..."TogetherApart" and "Depth"

Pic one shows the setting and the model after I save the preset...the 2nd pic shows after I restart VASM and apply the Appearance preset...as you can see the morph reset to zero...PLEASE help...this happens on all my Presets

1.png
2.png

Last edited:
That's because it's a 'Pose' morph and those dont save in presets. If you try the 'Flirting' morph you will see the same thing, there are however other custom morphs that do the same thing as this one and those do save.

That's because it's a 'Pose' morph and those dont save in presets. If you try the 'Flirting' morph you will see the same thing, there are however other custom morphs that do the same thing as this one and those do save.
TY for your answer...was driving me nuts.

Thank you! I had this same question for some models that require UCA and it was the first time i encountered that issue as well.

Back
Top Bottom