Question Which Morph set is this??

virtamater

Reactions
I've tried every possible setting to isolate this morph set.. even including Male morphs on female. It doesn't show up in any of the Vampire teeth or tongue morphs..
I don't remember the original creator of the look I used for this too.. she's been in my collection some 3 years now.. I don't mind the teeth :) but the tongue always looked a bit off. Its like a snake. curvey bend but not forked.. Night Queens Annette (Body, Head) show up in the list, but when I zero out the head. it doesn't do anything to the teeth or tongue. She doesn't look like Annette though anyway o_O
How to remove or can I fix it with the stock morphs?

Attachments

• 1729709752.jpg
    1729709752.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1729709762.jpg
    1729709762.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1729709782.jpg
    1729709782.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
As long as it's not all merged or have not been taken from a merged model it should show up. You should still be able to see the morphs used if you have the view only active morphs on. Maybe you can default all female morphs and see if it changes. And search the same way for the male morphs. they may have used both male and female morphs to scale down the tongue.

Upvote 0
I have a few Vampire characters. I'll look at them and see what their teeth look like. if they different from the ones that are affected on my girl in the images I might have a better idea.
Trying to make a var to get the dependency list to show up didn't reveal too much so perhaps it is merged in a way :(

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom