Question Where could the root (person) atom be gone?

Sarif

Reactions
Hi ! I just updated to the latest (1.20.77.9) version. I did not have that issue before :

The person atom is nowhere to be found, which means I can't rely on it to easily move an entire person. I can still select any other atom, then select the "select root atom" or whatever it's called : in that case, I can access the options related to the person but I still can't see the blue cube or move the person.

I hope someone can help me figure this out. Thanks a lot in advance.

This last version that you just upgraded to is more than a year old. Perhaps you had a really old version before, from before VARs existed even, and all kinds of problems come from that?
My only suggestion is to download VAM to a different folder to start with a clean slate. You can then copy over your VARs to this new VAM.

Upvote 0
This last version that you just upgraded to is more than a year old. Perhaps you had a really old version before, from before VARs existed even, and all kinds of problems come from that?
My only suggestion is to download VAM to a different folder to start with a clean slate. You can then copy over your VARs to this new VAM.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I will follow your advice and try a new install, maybe migrate my stuff little by little, periodically checking if all works fine.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom