• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
What to do with Presets!

Guides What to do with Presets!

virtamater

Reactions
virtamater submitted a new resource:

What to do with Presets! - Multi Use Presets for an area you like

What to do with all those preset options!

So you got an area/scene you really like.... But after a bit, you'd like to take things... Further...
What to do?

Presets are your Friend.. Make a preset of the original Person atom in the scene.. This will at least return them to where they were in the beginning although not necessary. This extra business is something to do when your done with what was in the original scene as this bit will break it.. but it wont matter.. just don't save it...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome, thanks so much, very helpful! Speaking of presets, where can we get the preset you used in your video???

Awesome, thanks so much, very helpful! Speaking of presets, where can we get the preset you used in your video???
The Look is Marena2 from The Night Queen. Cant distribute her as she was PC. I modified her a bunch tho. Most of my clothes are qings, VMax, Eros and vvveevvv, the area is in my recent Nature Stater spot

Back
Top Bottom