Wet Dreams

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Wet Dreams - Its amazing how crazy a dream can get.

Exhausted from the day you head to bed, you quickly realize this isn't going to be a typical night. Is it a dream? Is it real? Does it even matter in the end?

Special Thanks to:
AcidBubbles
AshAuryn
Cs Digital Studio
Everlaster
hazmhox
Hunting-Succubus
klphgz
NoStage3
SupaRioAmateur
Vamtastic
vs1

If you enjoy my work please consider helping me out on patreon. Thank you

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I immediately liked this idea!
It is a shame it has to load between each scene.
There are some glitching issues with the male look and pillow.
It could be optimized for vr too with improved pov or such if you disable the possessing options.
Maybe have the female look animated in all scenes?
Maybe put the guy in bed clothes and add a little more detail to the room.

Maybe redo the entire scene with an xmas theme...like shes an xmas elf delivering presents with an xmas tree and a full xmas suit with presents.
Or maybe a tooth fairy theme with wings magic dust where she is collecting a tooth and gets more than she expected haha

Just ideas to make this neat scene more complete :-D

I immediately liked this idea!
It is a shame it has to load between each scene.
There are some glitching issues with the male look and pillow.
It could be optimized for vr too with improved pov or such if you disable the possessing options.
Maybe have the female look animated in all scenes?
Maybe put the guy in bed clothes and add a little more detail to the room.

Maybe redo the entire scene with an xmas theme...like shes an xmas elf delivering presents with an xmas tree and a full xmas suit with presents.
Or maybe a tooth fairy theme with wings magic dust where she is collecting a tooth and gets more than she expected haha

Just ideas to make this neat scene more complete :-D
Excellent ideas, thanks for your input. I am do a test scene now where i use subscenes to avoid the loadings between scenes, but i just cant figure out the animation issues yet. i can have everyone posed and ready no problem but as soon as i animate someone it follows to the next scene. ugh soo maddening. I'm trying to learn timeline now for that as that seams to be the magic bullet right now. as soon as i figure it out i will revisit this one as well as others. love the Christmas elf idea lol that awesome. its funny, originally i wanted her as a snow globe statue and the guy makes a wish before bed. but i couldn't scale lexi small enough, she just exploded every time, the size she is is as small as i could get her without major artifacts and deformities. :(

Excellent ideas, thanks for your input. I am do a test scene now where i use subscenes to avoid the loadings between scenes, but i just cant figure out the animation issues yet. i can have everyone posed and ready no problem but as soon as i animate someone it follows to the next scene. ugh soo maddening. I'm trying to learn timeline now for that as that seams to be the magic bullet right now. as soon as i figure it out i will revisit this one as well as others. love the Christmas elf idea lol that awesome. its funny, originally i wanted her as a snow globe statue and the guy makes a wish before bed. but i couldn't scale lexi small enough, she just exploded every time, the size she is is as small as i could get her without major artifacts and deformities. :(
HAHA that is a good idea! and easily done.
I could fix these issues for you but that wouldnt help you or be cool as its not my place to fix anything haha but i can tell you how to easily do a simple fix for your sailing issues.

2 simple ways.
Buy a custom asset of a globe with a girl and from a distance it wont matter
or even simpler make the globe full size but then take a high quality image / or video of it and then import it as a community asset and have it as a 2d static or aniamted image hes holding. With the right lighting you can make it look 3d.

You can also make this into a gif so its fully animated and use a free falling snow plugin and the elf or mrs santa costume look etc. Again from a distance or from one correctly lit angle it will look like a fully animated snowglobe with the girl inside dancing in the snow.
Use those free ballet dance mocaps from the other day maybe. I think this would take about 30 mins to an hour and would be worth it and free.

I did exactly this the other day for a creator who wanted an animated monster but couldnt afford one.
So few creators use hd 2d images or 4k gifs but theyre fantastic as backgrounds or placeholders from a far before we zoom in on the next scene where you can have the fully 3d version.

Maybe rather than have her be small ...have the user shrink down to the snow globe size haha many neat ideas and all within your demonstrated skillset :-D