Var Looks Scanner

Paid Plugins Var Looks Scanner

zhfx

Reactions
Patreon
ZHFX
zhfx submitted a new resource:

Var Looks Scanner - scan every person in var files, shoot a photo and save the look

A new plugin Var Looks Scanner is released:
What can I do with it?

It scans all your var files for person looks, automatically makes a photo for each look with your customized pose, scene background, lighting and camera perspective and save the looks to your chosen folder with the photos. You can quickly load the looks into scenes later. By looking into the shot photos, you can also easily check the quality of looks, verify whether some looks are missing hair, clothes, morphs and...

Read more about this resource...

this plugin is the one that after a month is deactivated, if you don't keep paying?

Hi, I just would like to ask if there is a trick to make it scan only the "Characters" folder in AddonPackages and skip the ton of unneeded dependencies?

EDIT : Found a trick, if anyone wondering, just create a new folder in "AddonPackages" folder and put all your unneeded VAR in it then put all the VAR you want to scan in the main "AddonPackages" folder, it will start by scanning them before any other folder.

Then click the stop button when it start to scan your dependencies or secondary folders, and voilà.

Amazing tool btw, thx for it @zhfx !

Last edited:
The "save as Appearance preset" doesn't work, it will only work if I do looks.json. Could this be updated?

Back
Top Bottom